Philomena And Sean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philomena And Sean

Our Wedding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT ME and MORE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cadarlene

Cadarlene

ABOUT ME and MORE Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT ME and MORE   ABOUT ME and MORE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 am

I am Ms. Monteza... I am a businesswoman. I am a very hardworking. I have a dream of helping ladies like me to become wise in dealing real life situation. I want them to learn how to manage their time, power, talent, attitude, knowledge and money.

This is an impression most people carry when they think of debt consolidation. Let us get it out of the way once and for all Debt consolidation is NOT a loan. In simple and straightforward terms, debt consolidation is just what is says it is it is the consolidation of your all your debts into a single large debt, and a single payment each month. Most financial institutions and banks offer loans to people who are under a tremendous pressure of various debts. They term these as debt consolidation loans, when in reality these are second mortgage loans on your home, or home refinance loans with high rates of interest. The single monthly payments after consolidation of all your debts are based on your ability to pay them as per your budget constraints. Depending, at times, your monthly payments are less by as much as 50 percent of what you used to pay earlier. Debt consolidation experts can help negotiate reduction or elimination of late fees and other penalties and charges, after bringing all your dues and debts to a current level, making your life much easier. Go through the terms of the debt consolidation agreement drawn up between you and the debt Consolidation Company, and ensure you stick to the new repayment schedule.

This is a very helpful information that everyone should check out. I know a lot of people is having a problem with regards to money. Education is very difficult for people who lacks money. So therefore every people should be informed about it to help them and correct misconception.

Promises make debt, and debt makes promises. ~Dutch Proverb
debt consolidation articles | debt consolidation loans
Back to top Go down
http://www.selfgrowth.com/debt_consolidation_articles.html

ABOUT ME and MORE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philomena And Sean :: Family And Friends :: Family And Friends-
Jump to: