Philomena And Sean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philomena And Sean

Our Wedding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Wedding Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Our Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Our Wedding Day   Our Wedding Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 am

Our big day will be on July the 17th 2010 At 1pm. It shall be a small Wedding with family and close friends.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://philomenaandsean.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

Our Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day   Our Wedding Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

We shall be keeping this site up to date with all Wedding news so please keep comeing back for lots off updates Very Happy.

Philomena And Sean xx xx
Back to top Go down
https://philomenaandsean.board-directory.net
Dmitry

Our Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day   Our Wedding Day I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 pm

All the best luck to you. I may be a little pissed but you are the best couple ive seen so far in real life... i mean ive seen those old guys on the TV who are like 100 years old and still hold hands despte the arthrtitis but still you work well together. im hoping i can make a slot for your big day, i'll do my best. believe me, the journey is more painful than the process hahaha man smokers arent suppsed to go on trains... its not right. ... well im drunk so im propbably babbling shit and cant really be arsed to read what i just wrrote but good luck, cute couple! hope me and Laura get to where youa re someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day   Our Wedding Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Wedding Day
Page 1 of 1